Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the questions we get asked the most. Still have questions? Contact a member of our customer care team at 800-733-7976, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm EST. We’re happy to help!
GEMCO Medical does not sell directly to consumers. If you are a healthcare provider and wish to purchase product from GEMCO Medical, please complete our New Account Application. Visit the Become a Customer tab on our website for more information or call a member of our Customer Care Team at (800) 733-7976.
Our customer care team is available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST.
GEMCO Medical does NOT have a minimum order requirement. No order is too small or too big!
We are very flexible and will work to accommodate your preference. Orders can be placed on our secure online ordering form and we also receive orders through many electronic means, including, but not limited to, EDI and SFTP transfers.
Yes, we ship same day. Cutoff times vary based on shipping method. In most cases, orders will ship same day if the order is placed by:
- 1:00 PM EST for LTL Shipments
- 2:00 PM EST for USPS
- 3:00 PM EST for UPS
Visit shipping options for more information.
We utilize the United States Postal Service, UPS, and Fed-Ex.
- Open Credit Terms: Credit terms require a New Account Application to be completed and are determined by commercial and/or consumer credit inquiries. Standard credit terms are Net 30 days from the invoice date.
- Credit Card: We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express upon approval. There is no service fee if your credit card is used at the time of the order. A fee of 2% will be assessed if a credit card payment arrangement is made after the order has shipped.
- ACH CHECK: This is an electronic debit transfer from your financial institution to ours. A routing number and account number for the checking account you would like to use will be required. There is no service fee to use this option. Call a member of our Customer Care Team for details.
- Wire Transfers: Call a member of our Customer Care Team for details.
Yes. Once you are logged into the site, there is an option to Duplicate Previous Order. You can then select the items from your previous order that you would like to duplicate. You will have the opportunity to edit and review your final order before it is placed.
We have a high fill rate and we rarely experience back order issues. If there is an issue, we will contact you and determine whether to wait for the product and ship the complete order.
A member of our Customer Care Team will notify you via email or phone to discuss any exceptions to your order. As an item ships, you will receive a shipment confirmation via email with tracking information.
A member of our Customer Care Team will notify you of any discontinued item and offer a substitute if available.
Tracking information will be sent to you daily via e-mail, SFTP, or immediately through EDI.
We can work with most billing systems. As long as your system can export electronic information, we can usually configure our system to communicate with yours.
There is no minimum or maximum order limit per day.